Few weeks ago I visited with Dade center of Milan.
I suggest the following action plan:
- Take underground and look for “Duomo” on the ATM underground map
- Once upstairs, look for the Duomo and the square
- Check La Feltrinelli book shop under the Vittorio Emanuele II’s gallery
- Move back to the square, on the left of Duomo, look for La Rinascente shopping center: it’s a 8 floors center with a restaurant on top with a great view of the Duomo
- Move behind the Duomo on the left and go through Corso Vittorio Emanuele II
- Take the underground and move to Sforzesco Castle and Sempione Park
Check the exact location on Google’s Maps
Also check Dade’s Photos
Above part 1 of the full movie. It’s split into 13 parts available online
A really good analysis about IPTV and the evolution in the neat future done by Eugenio
Google shows the new framework based on linux and java for mobiles companies.
On the official website is available the full list of members