4-stage cleaning process:
- Preps – picks up dirt, sand and crumbs
- Washes – uses only clean solution to wash floors (mops just spread around dirty water)
- Scrubs – powerful brush removes dirt, grime and stuck-on messes
- Squeegees – lifts dirty water from floors
iRobot’s award-winning floor washing robot removes up to 98% of common household bacteria so floors get reliably clean with the touch of a button.
The Scooba 380 cleans up to 80 m2 or 3-4 rooms on a single battery charge. It navigates throughout each room using a powerful 4-stage cleaning system to prep, wash, scrub and squeegee sealed hardwood, tile and linoleum floors. Scooba uses only clean solution (tap water, water and vinegar or new Scooba Hard Floor Cleaner, Natural Enzyme Formula) to wash floors. It even cleans beneath cabinet edges, tables, chairs and other hard-to-reach places. The two included Virtual Walls mark off-limit areas. Also includes charging base and storage mat.
- Ideal for homes with larger hard floor areas. Fully charged Advance Power Supply (APS) battery powers Scooba to clean 80 square meter per charge
- One full tank washes up to 425 square meter before it requires refilling
- Autonomous cleaning pattern covers each area of floor an average of 5 times
- Cliff Sensing technology allows Scooba to avoid stairs and ledges
- Virtual Walls create an infrared beam that Scooba will not cross (includes 2). Use Virtual Walls to mark off-limit areas in your home
- Uses clean tap water, water and vinegar mixture or new Scooba Hard Floor Cleaner, Natural Enzyme Formula
- Two-year manufacturer’s warranty