After few days of planning, I’m switching to new configuration for car and home.
Advantages of new configuration are:
- Antenna in car is smaller (rom 38.2″ to 13.8″) and still support up to 100W output
- New car antenna is compatible with NMO connector already in car
- Mag Mount is heavy to keep existing antenna stable with NMO connector and it can be used home, carry around as external antenna for HAM radio Go-Kit or stored in trunk of car of need more coverage.
Here is final setup:
Tesla Model 3
- Mount = [Existing] Diamond K400CNMO Trunk/Hatchback Mount
- Antenna = [New] Diamond NR72BNMO Dualband Mobile Antenna