The Mummy is a 1999 American actionhorror film written and directed by Stephen Sommers and starring Brendan Fraser, Rachel Weisz, John Hannah, and Kevin J. O’Connor, with Arnold Vosloo in the titular role as the reanimated mummy. It is a loose remake of the 1932 film The Mummy. In this film, adventurer Rick O’Connell travels to Hamunaptra, the city of the dead, with an archaeologist and her brother. There they accidentally awaken Imhotep, a high priest from the reign of the pharaoh Seti I who has been cursed for eternity.
- Connect Jetpack to computer via micro USB cable
- Install Official MiFi4620LE Windows PC Driver from Verizon website
- Verify in Device Manager (devmgmt.msc) that drivers are installed correctly and you have Novatel mifi4620L device under modem. If not, you will see unknown Novatel device reported with yellow exclamation mark, search online for correct drivers.
- Download latest version of DC Unlocker 2 to be able to confirm the status
- Important: Remove Verizon SIM card otherwise it won’t connect and show the details about locked/unlocked
- Open DC Unlocker 2 and select:
- Manufacturer = Novatel
- Model = Auto detect (recommended)
- Click on Detect button to start device scan and you should get similar output as below:
=================================================================== DC - Unlocker 2 Client 1.00.1396 Detecting modem : selection : manufacturer - Novatel model - Auto detect (recommended) Found Applications port COM3 Found Diagnostics port COM4 Found modem : MiFi4620L Model : MiFi4620L IMEI : 990000xxxxxxxxxxx Firmware : 3.20.16 Compile date / time : Feb 11 2013 22:07:46 Chipset : Qualcomm MDM9600 NAND Flash : MT29F1G08ABBDAH4 SIM Lock status : unlocked ===================================================================
MiFi should be unlocked, if it’s not and you want to unlock it: you will need to register and buy credit for DC – Unlocker.
The one I found was unlocked, so I didn’t test the unlock steps reported in the unlock Guide.
BTW: You don’t need to do firmware update steps as device is old, so it’s probably already updated to latest version of firmware and it will error out if you try to push same firmware version.
- “fateful coincidence”
- “destiny, luck as conditioned by one’s past”
- “natural affinity among friends”
- “karmic relationship”
Mitsubishi Electric Mr Slim Plus Heat Pump system:
- EHST20C-VM2C Hydrotank 200L
- PUHZ-FRP71VHA external unit
- PEAD-RP71VHA internal unit
- PAC IH03V2-E additional immersion resistant
Bticino MyHome Power Control system:
Heat / Cold Remote Control Interface system
- Bticino F459 Driver Manager interface
- Bticino PM1AC converts RS-485 to IP/LAN
- Mitsubishi Electric Modbus Procon A1M MELCOBEMS card to RS-485 ModBus
Power control interface system
- Mitsubishi Electric Power Control PAC-SC36NA-E
I’m very proud of my parent as we were able to achieve 100% solar and renewable energy generation on 23rd July 2017!!!
- 20 BenQ photovoltaic 333 kWp panels for up to 6.66 kWp solar generation
- 6 kWp SolarEdge inverter
- 13.5 kWh Tesla PowerWall battery
We were able to achieve 100% autonomy and solar generation!!! ❤
In most countries, electric energy from renewable sources is cheaper than oil or gas, right now.
If you are interest, please read Comparing electricity production costs of renewables to fossil and nuclear power plants in G20 countries to understand the potential of your country and you could reduce climate change and save money!
Heat Pump = Mitsubishi Mr Slim +
Photovoltaic Panels = 20x 333 Wp Benq
Battery = Tesla PowerWall v2 6 kW – 14 kWh
Inverter = SolarEdge 6 kW